« Home | To: CICI » | Calling » | Simmons » | Blog Created » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 
Failure

There's no time for words anymore. The Death Wolf's at my heels again; this time he ain't gettin' tired. Destroyer -- I tried to kill 'em, but I got confused again... just like the old days. For every one I missed, I'll kill a hundred more... you watch. Fight. Walk in fighting, leave fighting -- talk is for pussies. I get confused... keep hearin' old men say I might learn somethin' -- but I never do. The answer's always right there -- tooth and claw, blood and metal.
Gotta keep focused. Fuck words. I have no words. Just follow. Fight. Like the ancient days. Hunt. Kill. And when it's over, die. That's all there is.
I smell fear in my pack. Afraid to die.
Now I know what your question means, Destroyer. I am prepared to die. But I'm going down hard, and against the world.
I failed you Destroyer. But I have before, I will again. You know when I fail, I get strong. I get mad. I get even.