« Home | Excerpt from Paul Crammond's Journal » | Failure » | To: CICI » | Calling » | Simmons » | Blog Created » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 
Slaughter in the Sky

The thrall of the Destroyer.
The look of fear in people's eyes. Not just fear. Not like the knowing that something's gonna snatch your life. No -- the fear of everything you know unraveling right in front of you, covered in your own blood. I don't just kill. Fenris doesn't breed killers. I am a Destroyer. Like my Father.
Have you ever destroyed a person? Felt as their being ran through your fingers? As what they hold dear in the world is torn away and replaced?
It was like old times again. I punished them for being human. For feeling human things and living in their fucking human world. I took it away from them. In blood. And brains.
I felt the rush. And I liked it.